GST Reports in the GST module.
The system has the following reports available to the user.
- F5 (committed)
- F5 reports are committed reports. Transactions need to be committed (locked) so that the values will match the values sent to IRAS.
- F5 Form is design to look similar to the IRAS website entry screen. this is the report you can follow to enter your values to IRAS
- F5 Detail Report (committed/uncommitted) is the report you should keep a copy. this report hold all the transactions in for the selected period. this include transactions in both the current and previous tab. this can include entries that are outside of the selected period.
- Tax Listing (uncommitted)
- Tax Listing report is meant for review purposes. it only shows the transactions in the within the selected period. this report will not include transaction that will be include in the F5 but are outside the selected period.
- GST Sales (committed)
- this report is for non-trade entries in the receipt module
- GST Purchase (committed)
- this report is for non-trade entries in the payment module
Reports available when printing GST report
Printing report when period is uncommitted. Available reports F5 Detail Tax Listing Transactions in uncommitted reports can change after printing (as they have not been locked). It is advise you set your lock period. Date range when printing ...
How to Solve - Previous Uncommitted transaction found - Message on GST F5 Report Module
22.214.171.124 How to Solve - Previous Uncommitted transaction found - Message on GST F5 Report Module? This message occurs due to transactions that have not been committed and are not within the trial generation period or entries ...
Preparing GST F5
4.4 GST 4.4.1 Preparing GST F5? Location Action Remark Report> Tax> GST Click REPORT activity Click TAX Click GST module Before you are able to submit a F5 report, you are required to Commit the period in to a Date Range Serial. The ...
GST available dates.
For SAM system, We have improved on the GST portion of the system. The date range available for report generation depends on the last lock period. base on the last lock period you can generate reports 5 years into the past and 1 year into the future. ...
Printing & Submitting GST F5
4.4.2 Printing & Submitting GST F5 Location Action Remark Report> Tax> GST DATE RANGE Click REFRESH select the required period Date Range Serial REPORT select F5 Report You may also do a Detail printout ...