The following is for those who are unable to run the installation file from the zipped folder due to one reason or another.
This guide will show you how to extract the installation files from the zipped folder to a normal folder, allowing the application to be run and begin the installation process.
1. Left click to select the zipped folder
2. Right click the zipped folder and select "Extract All..."
3. Ensure that the extracted folder's destination is "C:" Drive, and the checkbox for "Show extracted files when complete" is ticked. Then select "Extract"
4. Double-click on the file with type "Application" to start the installation
5. The installation process will now begin (step by step guide will continue from the installation guide article)